Thursday, August 26, 2021

A Very Long Ride!

I got up early so that I can have my time with Jesus and go out for a run before it gets blaring hot! I'm going to try to do this for the rest of the hot summer days as the afternoon thunder showers are GONE!

Mom took off for the Center, which gave me time to call for boxes and post things. 

I then went for a long scooter ride to pick up magnetic window cleaner. The GPS said 26 minutes, but it took more than an hour. I made a very wrong turn... I'm glad I went as I was dropping off something for her to remember Taiwan and it turned out her father is a pastor in a small church in Northern California. I think God had a reason for that connection. 

I came back and found Ricotta cheese on sale! YEAH! Then dropped off a shower curtain rod for someone.

Once back home, the messages were coming... about picking up things!

Mom was home... and after she went to bed, I scootered off to tutor.

Alan, Isaiah and Abby were all at the downtown campus to play basketball!

Did I mention that I got another job, 10 sessions, 2 hours each session, 3500NT$/session, three students? YIPPY! God is good as He is providing!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Sometimes, we get lazy. We don't want to go the extra mile to help someone. Like today, riding in that hot sun, I was about to say, FORGET IT? I don't need the magnetic window cleaner. But it wasn't about the window cleaner. I think God had something greater... I'm still not sure what that 'greater' is, but I'm pretty sure He has His perfect plan!

Each day we need to grow more aware of what He wants us to do. Realize that we have a chance for Him to use us to extend His hands to others. We might not even know it when we do! 

And that's the beauty of living for Jesus!

158,036 Jesus Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

2 comments:

  1. sometimes I wonder about the 'greater' too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. God will tell you. Ask Him about the 'greater'...

    ReplyDelete