Monday, August 30, 2021

Not Early Enough!

I got up early, but not early enough.

I was so tired... But after my time with Jesus, I went for a run. I'm glad I did. It helped to energize me.

Then Mom was in need to a LONG shower... And lots of cleaning! The driver called and I told him I would be a little late. He is very nice!

Then I put the money down for the boxes to be picked up. And sorted through things for another friend to be picking up tomorrow. My list was very long! I tutored from 8:45 to 10:15! And with school starting, I will only be tutoring him once a week, most likely Thursday afternoon!

Isaiah's scooter was picked up! Falcon is gone!

I emailed the stuff I edited... and went to the library! It is finally opened so I can check out books.

At 3:15, I scootered over to our old house as we will have a friend stay there. She is recovering from cancer and needed a place of refuge! I don't know how long she will stay... but at least for six months!

When I got back, it was time to fix Mom's dinner.

I had my evening class tonight. No tap dancing... I'm glad I didn't sign up. 

Isaiah went over to see Vikki.

Abby went bike riding with the kids from her summer internship.

Alan was home working on the computer. He also had a nice long talk with him mom.

Another friend came by and dropped off freshly baked cinnamon rolls!

Daily Lovely Insight:

It's the end of the summer... and it's been a strange summer. We did not go to the States. In fact, we didn't take any trip. Mom was stuck home for two months as the Center was closed. We did not have church but things were online! School is set to start on 9/1. Universities will start back on 9/22. When asked if we will go see Isaiah next summer, our answer is: We Do Not Know!

I hope so... and along with that answer, I tell people: Our HOPE is in God, the Maker of heaven and earth. That has been true, and that will continue to be true!

Psalm 33:20 (NLT) - We put our hope in the LORD. He is our help and our  shield. | Psalms, Verses for cards, Psalm 33

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

2 comments: