Monday, August 23, 2021

Mondays Are Catch-up Days!

With Mom home on the weekends, I find myself trying to catch up on things on Monday. 

Did a load of laundry.

Tutored!

Returned the pot I bought.

Got the refund for my tap class, which had to be cancelled due to Covid. And I did not sign up for the Fall semester... WAHHHH... I need to see how things go on Monday evenings since Isaiah is in England. 

Paid bills and updated our bank books.

Called to find out about mailing packages to England (still not opened) and Isaiah's exit permit. We might have to go in on Friday to apply for the exit permit. 

Ordered boxes for a friend. We are going to pack them up on Wednesday afternoon. I think four boxes won't be enough!

Prayer time with a sister.

Prepared dinner. Tested the rice cooker!

Ran! I have to start running at night. It is so hot during the day time. Eddie said I should think about going at 4am. That's not a bad idea, if only I can get up at 3am.

Helped a student with her thesis. 

Abby didn't have internship so she went out with her friends to Korean Town.

Isaiah decided to play tennis this evening.

Alan was home to take care of Mom!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Top 15 Elton Trueblood Quotes (2021 Update) - Quotefancy

Top 15 Elton Trueblood Quotes (2021 Update) - Quotefancy

D. Elton Trueblood Famous Quotes & Sayings

Seek Him First!

psalm 67 chiastic structure

No comments:

Post a Comment