Wednesday, August 11, 2021

A Very LONG but FUN Scooter Ride!

Alan and I have not been able to really go out and just enjoy the day together. So, we decided to do just that today!

After Mom left (the kids leave earlier than Mom), we stopped at a breakfast shop and picked up sandwiches. Then we headed out... I wanted to 'see' my Taipei Ilan run route, so we went there. I can't believe I ran that... It was insane just riding the scooter through those hilly roads.... And I kept thinking, "I ran this?" 

From there, we went down to Ilan and we wanted to stop at a beach, but FuLong was all locked up! Plus, we were running out of time. We had to be back home by 5:10 as Mom was going to be home. We got home at 5:03! I had dinner ready and went down to get her. James was around, so he got to talk to Mom. I tried ringing Eddie, but he wasn't around. 

Alan went off to play tennis with Isaiah and Abby. 

I looked at my cell phone and Isaiah had sent a message. Singapore Airlines sent an email. His flight has been changed, just the first leg. I immediately called SINGAPORE to talk to someone about this. With the change, it would mean that Isaiah would be at the airport for 30 hours! With all the Covid rules, will he break protocol? Is he going to be denied boarding, plus what will he eat, where will he sleep? The customer service personnel was fantastic. He found an earlier flight, cutting the waiting time in half! So, Isaiah will be taking off on 9/21 at 14:35 to Singapore, arriving at 19:10 and leaving on 9/22 at around 9am from Singapore to London! I wrote a formal feedback and hopefully, they will give him a complimentary voucher for food at the airport! Or even just a sandwich!

I did not go for a run... And the rain never came! I did do another load of laundry!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Daily Verse Reading – Jeremiah 17:7-8 | Daily Bible Readings

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

2 comments:

  1. CANNOT hang around the airport for 30 hours no no and no, can they even do that without a housing voucher??? DEMAND a hotel

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been reduced to 14 hours!

    ReplyDelete