Wednesday, August 4, 2021

By God's Sustaining Strength!

Yes, it was an early morning... and I had to do a load of laundry... that should tell you something! 

After Mom left, I continued the cleaning. I had tutoring at 10:30 to 11:30. After a quick lunch, Alan and I were off as we had a cabinet to deliver to a friend, plants to pick up, box to try to mail to England, and the car to drop off for a tune up.

So, it was one thing after another!

We can't mail things through the Post Offie yet... Not to England. We tried DHL. That's crazy. Fast, but expensive and there is custom taxes!

The tune up will be about 150US$!

We walked home!

When I got home, I emailed Set 3, which I finished. Then I get a message from another company -- two big files to edit! I sat down and started. I wanted to go for a run, but that had to wait!

I had to revert the files back to them today! I finished at 5:03!

Mom was due back in 7 minutes! Alan went down to get her while I fixed her dinner!

When Mom went to bed, I went for a short run. The Garmin is working again. And I have Annie's new gift, Fitbit, on my wrist. I'm trying it out! It's a whole new system!

Alan and the kids went to play tennis again!

The rain never came, so it was hot, hot, hot!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jean-Jacques Rousseau Quote: “I perceive God everywhere in His works. I  sense Him in me;

Pin on Holy quotes

God indeed helps us... I know that to be true because I would not get through a day, if it wasn't for Him!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

5 comments:

  1. So glad you like to try it out always good to have a spare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to have a spare... Even better to have a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA a sister like Lovely would be good hahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... I am not so high-tech!

    ReplyDelete