Thursday, August 5, 2021

Must Buy More Vinegar!

Yes, the simple things in life... Costco discontinued the Heinz white vinegar! NOOOOOOO... So I had to rush to Carrefour and get their brand of 'white vinegar'. It's not the same as Heinz... but it will work. I had to do another load of laundry... so you know what that meant! Like I told my siblings, Mom has just enough mobility and brain to do a lot of damage... which makes my life very difficult... 

After getting every thing soaked and then in the wash, (yes, I went to Carrefour and bought vinegar!), Alan and I took off to drop off bicycle helmets for Abby. They are having a biking adventure with the kids. For safety reasons, they insisted that everyone must have a helmet. After that, Alan and I rode around and went out to lunch. We found a small quiet Vietnamese restaurant that allowed dining in. Alan had to drop off his scooter for a tune up, which included changing the battery, the filter and the oil. It was nice to have a 'date' together.

Basketball started at Soochow. So, Alan went over while I went for a quick run. Mom got home very on time... Yes, I had dinner ready! 

The weather was overcast, so it made the run quite enjoyable. I like running in cooler weather!

This evening, everyone was home... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

August 3 - Nahum 1:3 - Brewster Baptist Church

Maybe that's why I love running in stormy weather!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

2 comments:

  1. oh no I cannot believe no more vinegar at costco? we have them here

    ReplyDelete