Saturday, August 7, 2021

Raining & Overcast!

What a great day... I love this weather... It's so nice and cool!

I got up early... and after my quiet time, while everyone was still sleeping, I cleaned up my prayer desk! Wiped everything!

Then I took down the clothes... 

Alan decided to go for a run in the rain. He wasn't convinced as to why I love it so much. 

I made French toast and a quiche since I had a lot of eggs. Both turned out beautifully!

I then went for a run in the rain... I just love it. It was me alone out there... I did not 'run' into one single person out there. No one was biking or running or walking... It was pretty wet outside!

Alan and Isaiah went for a massage and then off to Costco. I took a nap. Mom was being weird, refusing to take a shower! I left her alone!

Alan went to Costco to buy the Father's Day gifts. Yes, it's Father's Day tomorrow here in Taiwan. He will be the speaker. We are still at Level 2, so there is a restriction as to how many people will be allowed to gather!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Christmas Evans quote: Grant that I may experience the power of Thy Word...

If you ever wonder "how can God use me", then read about this man, Christmas Evans. The LORD came into His life and Christmas, named because he was born on Christmas Day, testified until the day he died of the profound grace he experienced. He was known to be a man of prayer and filled with the Holy Spirit. Uneducated, but discipled by David Davies, the man who led him to Christ, the wisdom of God was so evident in all his preaching! Take the time and read about him. I know the LORD will use it to encourage you!

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

2 comments: