Sunday, August 1, 2021

First Sunday to Meet Together!

I was again up early... no run on Sunday, but lots to do... 

The morning flew by... 

The kids and Alan went to play tennis... And I rode the bike to run errands before Mom got up!

We had church today... but only 30 people can attend! We do a pre-registration and had to spread the chairs way apart!

Half way through the service, Mom was acting up. I couldn't help as I was the translator on stage! 

We got back by 7pm and she had dinner and went to bed!

The turkey was so delicious. We made sandwiches and put it on our salad.

Abby got a special 3.30$ deal for a month so that we can watch all the Olympics! 

We had Family Time tonight!

Daily Lovely Insight:

“It is a bad world, Donatus, an incredibly bad world. But I have discovered in the midst of it a quiet and good people who have learned the great secret of life. They have found a joy and wisdom which is a thousand times better than any of the pleasures of our sinful life. They are despised and persecuted, but they care not. They are masters of their souls. They have overcome the world. These people, Donatus, are Christians. . . and I am one of them.” 

― Cyprian

I read this and was so impressed. The message this afternoon was also about being light to the world!

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment