Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Spinning!

So much to do... 

Tutoring in the morning which was after I had already gone out right after Mom left. I went to pick up free food!

After the lesson, no rain... and it was way too hot to be out. So, I actually DID NOT go for a run. I need to get up at 4am... Yes, for the next month, that might have to be my daily routine!

At 2:45, I was out the door, as I volunteered to help a dear sister to clean out her house! We bagged and loaded up my car! COMPLETELY! I will have to do another trip! I posted on Buy Nothing, and things are flying out the door! It's quite a ministry. I never knew there were so many international students in Taipei who need things!

Alan and Abby were out to play tennis.

Mom was back and I could only give her toast. She did talk to James again!

When she went to bed, I started sorting through things and posted more pictures of free stuff!

Alan and I were able to watch TV... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Why do I do this? People ask me that question... 

I do it because I am a steward of all of God's precious gifts! I just don't want to waste! I think people don't value what they have. They don't consider themselves to be extremely blessed. Perhaps it is the consumer mentality or the capitalistic mindset. Whatever it is, I think the early church got it right when they would share all things with one another. And so, God uses me to receive from someone in order to give to someone else! It's time consuming. It's tiring. It's a ministry of God's love!

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

2 comments: