Thursday, April 29, 2021

Some Rain... A Run... A Movie...

I was looking forward to this day. 

In my morning time, I was just so happy that I have the day, or at least part of the day, to be home ALONE! 

After the kids took off, I started cooking... crock pot cooking! Very yummy!

Then I worked on the 5/13 talk. I am almost finished. I started on the talk notes for 5/30.

Before lunch, I went and paid a few bills. After lunch, I went for an hour run! It was so nice and cool... 

Tutored at 4pm!

Mom was home, right on time!

Alan and Abby had basketball. Isaiah had tennis.

Tomorrow is a holiday... Abby has her internship. Mom has her program. But Isaiah has a day off. He is going to head down for his basketball tournament in ChangHua!

Daily Lovely Insight:

II Kings 19:29

29 And this shall be a sign unto thee, Ye shall eat this year such things as grow of themselves, and in the second year that which springeth of the same; and in the third year sow ye, and reap, and plant vineyards, and eat the fruits thereof.

Hezekiah was praying for deliverance from the Assyrian Army. Isaiah, the son of Amoz, spoke this verse as a sign. What an amazing thought. Somehow, the ground will spring up such things as grow of themselves and in the second year, it will happen again! It's like when God instructed the Israelites to give the land a Sabbatical year. They don't need to be afraid that they won't have food. (See Lev. 25.) What the LORD is placing upon my heart is that there are times when God plants a seed. We can't see what's happening with that seed. By faith we trust God. And in the future, in the most unexpected way, something blossoms. God planted Esther to be there to save the people. God planted Joseph in Egypt to save the people. When things spring forth, it is a sign... of God's faithfulness! To me, it is a sign of God's constant involvement in our lives, even when we don't see it!

The next verse in this passage:
2 Kings 19:30 And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall  yet again take root downward, and bear fruit upward.

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1-2 | Psalms, Nature photography quotes, Beautiful prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment