Sunday, April 18, 2021

Zoom Wedding... Laundry... Dissertation... Tutoring... Translating...

It was a very fruitful day.

I got up at 4:33 as I wanted time with Jesus before the Zoom Wedding... well... I got the time wrong. It started at 7am... So I was an hour early!

I watched the wedding throughout the whole morning, while doing a load of laundry, correcting dissertation... 

The pill works... sort of... Mom still gets up at around 6am, clapping, banging, walking... but at least she's not getting up throughout the night... 

I left on my scooter at 1:45 while Mom was watching Little House as I had tutoring at 2pm.

I finished at 3:55 and church started at 4pm. I had gone to church early enough to clean before the worship team arrived for practice!

I was the translator and the LORD sustained me... It was a fantastic message!

I scooter home after the Love Feast and still had tons to do... Folded the laundry, put things away, blogged, checked emails and went for a walk... I wanted to hit 12,000 steps on the days that I don't run! So, I walked and got errands done... It felt like sleep walking as I was physically exhausted!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Today's insight comes from the message at HOP from Pastor Yang. 

Scripture passage: I Chronicles 16:37-43. 

The Ark of the Covenant contained a golden urn of manna, Aaron's rod that budded and the two tablets of the covenant. Each of these represented something special: manna-- faith, rod -- miracle of new life in Christ, tablets -- the word of God. We are to daily spend time before God in order that we can receive and then to go and bless those around us! 

As we are chosen and designated by name to give Him praise, worship is a ministry we are all called to on a daily basis! 

The steadfast love of the Lord endures forever... 

Seek Him First!

Calvary United Church of Listowel - Photos | Facebook

2 comments:

  1. too bad you could not come to the wedding like last year........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have done a weekend trip... but it was a miracle with last year's trip... two days after I got back, quarantine was imposed!

      Delete