Monday, April 19, 2021

Busier Than I Had Planned...

I was hoping for a day of rest... That didn't happen... 

Isaiah's scooter didn't start. So, he rode my scooter... I looked and his scooter's gas gauge was on NIL... So, I walked down with the gas container and got four liters. After pouring that in, the key lock was still flashing... blinking twice meant diagnostic needed... So, I pushed it down to the mechanics... My arms were so sore as it's a much heavier scooter. They didn't have time to look at it, so I left it there.

By the time I got back, it was already 12 noon.

I ate a quick lunch and did a load of laundry. I was feeling so tired... so I took a very short nap and went for a run. Then it was prep time... I still had that dissertation to read and tutoring at 5pm.

I put Mom's dinner in the microwave and started tutoring. When the phone rang, I had to stop tutoring and get Mom. She needed a shower. So after the shower, while she was eating, I continued my online tutoring session!

I finished at 6:30 and Alan and Abby came home.

They left and Isaiah wasn't back yet. So I rode Alan's scooter to tap dancing!

We are moving so fast in tap class... I think I will remain a beginner...

I got back and worked with Isaiah for all the Warwick stuff... We have to write to the University of Bath and decline their offer. They only give out 5,000Pounds of scholarship for international students from Taiwan, whereas the University of Warwick offers up to 50% of scholarship on tuition! We also had to make an initial payment of 1500pounds (about 2,000US$)! I put that on my credit card! Ha, ha, ha... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 18 - NIV & ESV - DailyVerses.net

Not Our Strength, But the Lord's (Psalm 18:28-29) - Your Daily Bible Verse  - October 31 - Your Daily Bible Verse

I was quite encouraged by Psalm 18. I love how this psalm starts with just declaring that I love Him and it ends with the statement that by God, I can leap over a wall! 

I needed that today!

Actually, I need that every day!

Seek Him First!

Psalm-67:1,2 – Stephen Spivey

No comments:

Post a Comment