Tuesday, April 6, 2021

A Very Productive Day... But Always With More To Do...

Even though I didn't get to bed until 2:30, finishing up the article, I was up at 6:33. Alan and I prayed together as he went to play tennis. I stayed in bed for another 45 minutes and popped up to spend time with Jesus! I didn't want to rush... 

The company emailed me and wanted me to read it once more... So I did.

Alan came home... Isaiah was up and went to meet up with Vikki as it's her birthday today. Abby was still sound asleep.

Isaiah left at 9:45... We took off at 9:50.

At Daoshen, I had to go through the contract part and I asked about having my Mom once a month... They cannot guarantee that to work out! It was a special case for them to squeeze my mom in for this past holiday! Please pray!

We dropped Mom off at the Day Center by 11:35 and they were getting ready for lunch. She was very happy!

Alan and I went to a Cantonese place for lunch... and then came home. Abby came back from a quick workout and we headed off to the hair salon. I had bought a coupon for her to get her hair permed.

From there, I 'ran errands', literally... post office, banks, bookstore... I was home by 3:01!

I made dinner... finished the load of laundry... called about car insurance... etc.

Mom was back promptly at 5:25. I had dinner ready. She took a shower and went to bed. I took off for my evening Bible study!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Perspectives... 

After driving on mountain roads, the path up to our house now looks so 'spacious'... 

Yesterday, while we were driving up to one of the trails... Cars were lined up and I got out to see what was going on. It seemed that the path was so narrow, two cars were not able to pass... I saw the problem and started directing the drivers... Because there was a little space for the upward bound cars, I got the cars to slowly back up... Then, the line of cars stopped, very precariously... one of the cars was ours... then I directed the downhill cars to proceed slowly... The cars were millimeters from each other... both sides had to get their mirrors in, and one by one, all the cars got through... I hopped in and we were off... 

Giving way to each other benefits everyone!

Seek Him First!

First Fruits of the Day: Psalm 67:1-2 - Gifts with a purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment