Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Counseling, Tutoring & Other Things...

This morning was our zoom counseling session... Then I went out for a run... I knew I would not have time if I didn't go before lunch time.

After a quick shower, I was off to Soochow. We had another wonderful study.

On the way home, I paid the cell phone bill and picked up my library books.

By the time I was home, I had to get the dinner set for Mom and go off to tutor!

When I got back, I cleaned up the dishes, put away the food and blogged!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Commitment, that was the topic of our study today! The study guide used Ruth as an example of a person who stayed committed even when Naomi's situation seemed hopeless. There were many risks Ruth took in choosing to be committed. She risked rejection by going with Naomi. She risked poverty. She risked loneliness, singleness, childlessness... But she took the risks... She made the sacrifice and the LORD blessed her with Boaz and ultimately, being mentioned in the lineage of Jesus! 

God is committed to us. He sent Jesus. God is committed to us. He gave us His Holy Spirit. God is committed to us. He gave us "His Word"! 

Isn't that one of the definitions of commitment? To keep ones word! 

God is the perfect model of perfect commitment. 

You can count on Him to "keep His word"!

He always keeps his word…

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1-2 #InvitatoryPsalm... - 100% KATOLIKONG PINOY! | Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Yes I always like to think of that story about Ruth & Naomi, just trust in God to lead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And God's plans turned out to be the best!

      Delete