Sunday, April 11, 2021

34th Anniversary!

Alan was up and out the door as he had a tennis tournament.

Isaiah went to hang out with Vikki.

Abby went for a workout.

Mom was still sleeping as she was up early... not banging, but clapping... and she got up several times for bathroom 'breaks'. 

I went for a short walk. On days when I don't run, I try to walk 12,000 steps!

We were off to church at 2:30 as I was speaking on "Mission Impossible?" based on Philippians 2:1-5.

I pray that the LORD used the message to bring greater unity!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The morning watch is such an important time for me... More and more I realize that from that time with the LORD, the whole day unfolds... it is at that time when I surrender and walk in trust and obedience. There is a 'routine' in holding to this, but it is not to be just a 'good habit'. It is a time of renewal and refreshment. It is a time when the LORD uses His word to direct me and align my thoughts and heart and attitude. For anyone who does not have a morning watch, I encourage you to start now! Resolve to spend those first minutes of the day with the LORD!

He awakens me morning by morning. Isaiah 50:4 Scripture art. | Isaiah 50,  Fear of the lord, Words

Seek Him First!

Day 12: "Blessed to Bless" - Journey To Shalom

2 comments:

  1. We were at church... We celebrated on Friday... We can't celebrate on the weekend as I have Mom care!

    ReplyDelete