Wednesday, April 28, 2021

A Free Evening! What A MIRACLE!

The day started with Zoom Counseling... When that finished, I rushed to head out the door to a quick under an hour run as I had Bible study at Soochow at 1:10!

The trench cake was a hit... It is also known as WW 1 Cake! Very yummy and no eggs needed!

I came back to wait for a message from my tutee... NO NEED TO GO AND TUTOR TONIGHT. I felt so blessed as it was raining outside. We need the rain... so definitely a praise.

Since I didn't need to rush out, I downloaded my emails... I got another article to edit. YEAH!

Abby went to get her hair treatment. When I finished the editing, I went to get my scooter mirror repaired. Our usual guy wasn't around, so I went to another one of my favorite mechanics. He got it done in less than 5 minutes for less than 7US$. NICE! I love Taiwan!

I then went to Carrefour to see what they had for Manager's Special... There is always something good... 

I came back and Mom finished her dinner and was getting ready for bed!

Abby and Isaiah were home... so nice to have everyone home!

I had to finish preparing my talk on 5/13 for Soochow and I'll be speaking at HOP on 5/30! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

For May 30th, I'm going to talk about Seeds, My Favorite Object that Jesus Uses. The most famous might be the Parable of the Mustard Seed as in Mark 4: 30-32. In fact, this parable was in Matthew and Luke. What the LORD is putting upon my heart is the idea that a seed is so small and yet, it grows to become something big. The other thought that the LORD is connecting is the idea that God plants a seed for something and it finally blossoms in the future to be something amazing, something greater than what that seed was. The title of my talk is: Seeds of Provision. I don't have all the pieces of the talk, but God is formulating this in my heart. He plants seeds in our lives which by faith will become a great harvest. We wait for those seeds to grow. We can't see what's happening to those seeds, but we must trust God, our Creator, our Faithful Maker, that He is causing the growth to harvest a crop that might be 100 fold! 

Jesus also refers to having faith of a mustard seed. That small amount of faith can move mountains. That's an astounding thought!

5 Bible verses about Mustard Seed

Seek Him First!

Facebook

3 comments:

  1. I also think about the mustard seed a lot, as sometimes I feel that my faith is smaller than the seed. ..... and that your faith is more like HALF DOME !!!!

    ReplyDelete