Saturday, April 10, 2021

Go, Go, Go Saturday!

First, I have to report for Alan -- Joe M. pitched a no-hitter, the first in Padres' history!

On to other more important news... ha, ha, ha... 

I was trying to see how Mom would do with the white versus the green pill... The white pills are for sundowner... the green pill is just a low dosage sleeping pill... The white pills are much more effective! I gave her a green pill last night and she was clapping and banging... No need to experiment!

I did a load and got Mom showered and she had breakfast! It was only 10 am, but she brushed her teeth and went back to bed... That gave me time to work on my bio for the simultaneous translation talk for Soochow University! I also need to put together the ppt and an outline! 

Alan came home from playing tennis and I went out for a run. Mom was still asleep!

Isaiah came home from basketball practice, ate lunch and went and got the scalp treatment! He came home and steam mopped the floor... 

Abby went for her workout and tutored. We picked her up as Mom had her usual Saturday afternoon massage! Abby joined her.

Alan and I went to Costco... It was crazy today. We didn't even park. I wanted to buy a sheet cake for the HOP service tomorrow. I also picked up frozen spinach... which must be new as I have never seen it. And we also bought tempura shrimp for dinner. All I needed to do was pop them into the air fryer! We dropped off the cake and came home. I went downstairs after loading up the fridge and putting the shrimp into the air fryer. The recycling area had so many broken glasses, which needed to be wrapped and taped up. So, that's what I did... Cleaned up the recycling area.

Alan went and picked up Mom and Abby. When they got home, Mom watched TV before having dinner.

Daily Lovely Insight:

I John 4:4 -- You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.

I just thought it so amazing that we are little children, and yet able to overcome the evil one... The reason is because we are from God and He lives in us. And because He is greater, as His children, we have His authority. I think we need to remember that when we face difficulties... I think this verse is a good one to commit to memory! I belong to God... 

1 John 4 : 4 | Bible quotes images, Bible quotes, Bible quotes about faith

Seek Him First!

Psalm67 Instagram posts - Gramho.com

No comments:

Post a Comment