Monday, April 12, 2021

Wildly, Unexpectedly, Overly "Productive"!

Mom's pick up is going to be later in the morning... But I had already arranged someone to be at our house at 9am for counseling! So, as I walked in the door, the person was right behind me!

I'm glad I had a load of laundry already in the washer...and rice was also cooking!

At around 10:45, I saw a message popping up on my phone. The company needed me to edit an article. So, as soon as she left, I was on the computer editing an article.

I finished that, ate something quick and went for a short run!

At 3pm, the next person arrived. And then at 4:45, I see a message from my student. She needs on line tutoring at 5pm!

So, when she left, I was on the computer. She had a creative writing piece to finish. I thoroughly enjoyed the session. Not even half way through, the phone rang. Mom was back -- early!

I went downstairs to pick her up and set her at the dining room table for dinner and continued with my tutoring. I finished just as Mom was finished with her dinner!

I couldn't give Mom a shower as I had tap dancing tonight!

Alan came home, and I had dinner all ready!

I took off. The tap class was intense... lots of new stuff.

When I came home, I had to put everything away and cook some more food! Bible study tomorrow, plus, I need to bake for Wednesday!

What a crazily wildly unexpectedly busy day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

David and Goliath is a story that can be applied to our lives... 

Saul's army saw 'the reality' of Goliath, instead of the reality of who God is. Every day, we have a choice. What is our reality? The truth of God's word or what we see in the world? It's too easy to focus on the seen and forget that the better and truer reality is the unseen. 

I want to live with my eyes set on God and His word, and from that faith in the trustworthiness of God, I want to rest and see how 'a few smooth stones and a sling' can kill the 'giants' in my life!

Today was a great day to apply this truth!

Seek Him First!

Amazon.com: May God Be Gracious To Us Psalm 67:1-2 Nursery Bible Verse Wall  Art Scripture Prints Christian Gifts Kids Room Decor Bible Verse Prints  Wood Pallet Design Wall Art Sign Plaque with

2 comments: