Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Postponed Tutoring... Working From Home...

It was a more restful day... 

In the morning, I did another load of clothes and organized Abby's clothes. Soon, I'll be packing for Isaiah.  The weather in Coventry is cooler... so he will definitely be bringing all his winter items plus at least one umbrella!

Then it was to editing my student's dissertation... I had postponed my afternoon tutoring so that I can just sit and 'work'. I need that kind of concentration. I'm setting aside three more days. I wanted to work also on my talk, but once I started on the dissertation, I just kept working on it.

At 1:30, the Carrefour delivery guy came... So, I took a break, put things in the air fryer, and ate lunch. Then I took a short nap! Checked the emails... worked some more on the paper and then went for a run! By the time I returned (and it was hot out, so I didn't go for long), I got Mom's dinner ready, took a quick shower, and Mom was back.

I ate dinner at the same time and surfed the social media... 

Bible study tonight... Abby came home so I can use her scooter. Still no news about Isaiah's scooter!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Here are a few verses that I read this morning! May they speak to you as they did to my heart!

Hills n Lake Psalm 121:1-2 Phone Wallpaper - FREE - Bible Verses To Go

Psalm 130 NLT. O Israel, hope in the Lord; for with… | by Linda Carlton |  Medium

psalm 130 chiastic structure

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1-2 | Prayer verses, Quote posters, Prayer for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment