Friday, April 9, 2021

A Productive Date!

Alan went and played tennis this morning... When he came back, he proceeded to clean the bathroom... and we've been wanting to change the over the toilet shelf, so he pulled everything off and I took it down to the recycling and went for a run.

I did a short run and came back with him just finishing up.

We had our morning prayer time and headed out to Costco and RT Mart. Then it was lunch at a steak place... and then a scalp treatment! DELIGHTFUL!

We got home at 4pm. Alan worked on putting together the rack and I put the groceries away and rushed to prepare Mom's dinner... Yes, it's always only minutes before the phone rings and Mom is home!

Abby was home from her internship and headed out for a workout!

Isaiah came home... 

Mom went to bed and we had our family time. We played Mahjong, read about Eric Liddell, shared and prayed together... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I am so thankful... When we went down to Ali Mountain, I enjoyed talking to the local people. 

One thing I heard was how there is a shortage of water... In fact, several B & B could not have guests because they weren't sure if they'd have water. One gal showed us a picture of what Sun Moon Lake is like now.

Yidaoshao Wharf devoid of water due to drought. (Instagram, tachunlo photo)

"Taiwan continues to suffer from water shortages as it deals with its worst drought in 56 years. Many counties and cities, including Hsinchu, Miaoli, Taichung, and Changhua, have been forced to restrict water usage, while Chiayi, Tainan, and Kaohsiung are also considering implementing water-rationing."

This was the news from today's paper!

I am praying... and I feel as if the LORD is answering my prayer... A cold front has come... and the weather forecast says that there will be rain this week and next week with a possible typhoon. Please pray for Taiwan. God is merciful... When it rains, I pray that the people will acknowledge the God of the Bible, the Creator God, and would come to praise and give Him thanks!

Seek Him First!

♡Coral♡ on Twitter: "#God be gracious and kind-hearted to us and bless us,  And make His face shine [with favor] on us-- Selah. That Your way may be  known on earth, Your

4 comments:

  1. I was under the impression you had a lot of rain. We are dry here also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are so so dry, none of KR's poppies all over the beach came up, so dry

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD ol ALAN, clean that bathroom good, then do the other one......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the other one... I do that every day!

    ReplyDelete