Thursday, April 8, 2021

A Splendid Day... The Cold Front Arrived!

Mom slept through the night... She did get up three times... but no banging, no clapping, no endless walking in her room... She went to the bathroom and went right back to bed! And she wasn't up at 5am! Those little pills are amazing! Thank you, God... Thank you, Annie! I am not into administering pills... but if this is going to give us some rest, I am thankful. The doctor gave me a month's worth and made an appointment for me already... May 5th, Wednesday!

After Mom left, I cleaned out the back balcony. It was time to get that sorted through. Then, it was time for tutoring!

I had lunch and a nap... Abby came home... then she headed off for her internship interview. I went to get the Bible study books and returned books at the library! The weather was cold... but perfect for a run. I only had time for an hour. 

I finished my shower, got Mom's dinner and the phone rang. 

Mom had her dinner and her shower... 

I made tzatziki dip... so yummy. That was my dinner.

Isaiah didn't have practice so he was home early.

Abby and Alan came home after their basketball practice/game.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Orphans vs. Children Checklist - Justin Buzzard

Orphan vs. Daughter — Agape Moms

I am a child of God... always and forever! He is risen... and we've been reconciled! Hallelujah!

Seek Him First!

Psalms Photo Gallery | Psalms, Inspirational scripture, Bible love

No comments:

Post a Comment