Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Got So Much Done... Feeling Exhausted!

The day started with running errands before my morning Bible study! I headed out right after Mom left!

Then Bible study started at 10am and we went until 1pm. It was so good. We talked about Psalm 29:1-2. A new sister joined us!

After putting everything away, I headed out to tutor. I spent more time, free of charge, to help one of the cousins to learn to read. He joined us last Friday and seemed so close to being able to read on his own. So, I left and felt my watch buzz. I looked and the editing job sent me an email. They'd like the article proofread by 5pm. I got home and plugged in the WiFi and started on it. I finished just two minutes before 5pm.

I was to pick up my tutee at 5:05. I got there at 5:08 and she wasn't there yet. So, we came home, settled down and the phone rang. Mom was home. I had put dinner on in the crock pot and the rice cooker before heading out to tutor. Perfect.

Mom ate while I went through the dissertation corrections. We didn't finish until 9pm, almost 4 hours later! I took her home and came back to clean up the kitchen and bake a dessert for the Bible study tomorrow. 

I could barely keep my eyes opened! The trench cake turned out quite nicely... It was God's work... 

Thank you Jesus!

Daily Lovely Insight:

When do we worship God?

That was one of the questions that we discussed this morning... 

Romans 12:1 - Bible verse of the day - DailyVerses.net

What do you think is the answer based on Romans 12:1?

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1-2 | Berlin germany, Budapest, Psalms

6 comments:

  1. Tell me about it... You can't do too much now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could hardly do anything....... because if I try, man I pay for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walk softly and carry a big stick... Wait... A president had that on a plaque!

      Delete
  3. and don't do too much remember SNINGLES

    ReplyDelete