Thursday, February 4, 2021

What A Meal!

A dear sister always treats me to the most luxurious exquisite restaurants for a meal. Today for lunch she reserved a French restaurant that has a wonderful reputation for their duck! The set menu was over 40US$! Pate, cream soup, dessert, salad... she ordered something different and gave me most of her salad and dessert! I sat there, just feasting on a sit-down meal after such a hectic five days... or rather such a hectic week! It was just so wonderful, not to mention the chance to catch up with her!

I had to rush home as I had a zoom meeting with Suz to discuss the talk for "Coffee Break"... and I had things to deliver to people on my way home. Thankfully, she stayed up, so we had time to chat!

This evening, I had to tutor. So after Mom was home and finished her dinner, I took off! I went back to the old house to pick up more things for donation... Alan was there for five hours and finished sorting through all the items in the back balcony. He even cleaned the ceiling fans! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I was talking to Suz about Coffee Break as the topic is "Fully Known, Fully Loved". I truly do feel so loved by God, like blessing me with a sister who continuously takes me out. And each time we get together, she always gives me something she found... something related to Germany. Today she gave me intensive cream from Germany and gummy bears. I take gummy bears out on long runs... and she remembered that detail! God uses people to show me His lavish love! 

Image result for I John 3:1

Seek Him First!




2 comments: