Monday, February 22, 2021

More Treasures...

After Mom went to the Center, I got busy with tidying up the house. I decided to go take down the recycling. Just as I got there, another lady rolled a radiator heater... they are in the process of remodeling their home and will be tossing many things... The radiator heater was made in Germany. I brought it up, called the manufacturer and found out that their repair shop was less than 2km away. I then went down and brought up a fan. It needed cleaning and I had the spare replacement parts. It works fine. I went for a quick run and came back to head out to the repair shop. The cost of repair was 1300NT$ (around 45US$) and the heater is usually 200US$! The lady also had a small computer desk and speakers to give away! I have to find people who want those items... And I think she will have more to give away!

I took a quick shower and was out the door again. This time, going to buy veggies and get Isaiah's watch band readjusted so that Alan can wear it. 

At 2:22, I met up with a dear sister in Christ who is with SIM and back from Tanzania. We talked until almost 5pm. I had to rush back to cook the veggies and get things ready for Mom's return! What a day!

This evening I had my last Improv class... On March 8th, my tap class will be starting again!

Isaiah had school, work and basketball practice.

Alan and Abby were at school all day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I'm preparing for my message in March. I'll be sharing about Apostle Paul. The three-three-three of Paul -- three of his prayers, three of his missionary journeys and three of his character traits. There are more than three prayers that Paul had for the body of believers, but below are the three that I will be focused on:

I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way— in all your speaking and in all your knowledge—because our testimony about Christ was confirmed in you. Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed. He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful. 1 Corinthians 1:4–9

For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way. Ephesians 1:15–23

We always thank God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you, because we have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love you have for all the saints—the faith and love that spring from the hope that is stored up for you in heaven and that you have already heard about in the word of truth, the gospel that has come to you. All over the world this gospel is bearing fruit and growing, just as it has been doing among you since the day you heard it and understood God’s grace in all its truth. You learned it from Epaphras, our dear fellow servant, who is a faithful minister of Christ on our behalf, and who also told us of your love in the Spirit. For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. Colossians 1:3–14

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 67:1-2 

No comments:

Post a Comment