Friday, February 5, 2021

A Warm Date...

It was quite a warm day... Alan wanted to go to an outdoor spa... 

So, this morning, after loading our car up with all the donations, we went and dropped everything off. We found a nice breakfast place. After ordering, I went and paid a bill and bought drinks as we were heading out to JinShan.

We got there at 12 and the spa didn't let people in until 1pm. So Alan and I took out our devotional books and sat in the nice lobby and read together! I decided to go for a run. Alan went into the outdoor spa. The run was hot, but fun! There were many paths... But with the heat, I only ran for an hour.

I came back, sweating... drank water and the drinks we bought... and fell asleep on the nice sofas they had in the lobby. 

We left the place at around 4pm. Yes, we had to rush back for Mom Duty!

This evening, I went over to the house for the cleaning part of the job and bagged the rest of the donations up!

Isaiah worked all day and Abby is now in Taidong!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I turned on the WiFi early this morning because Isaiah needed to get something downloaded for work. And since it was Suz's birthday, I sent her a message on FB. It turned out that Pam was on line... Corenne was on line... So the four of us had a two minute conversation. I had to leave as Mom was in the shower. It was so wonderful to see all three of them. 

I was again reminded of God's abundant blessing through friendship! 

Image result for Friendship

Seek Him First!


2 comments:

  1. oh to be able to explore different areas of the city, I used to love running all around the area that i have never been ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so much fun... But next time, I need to bring water!

    ReplyDelete