Wednesday, February 3, 2021

More Cleaning...

It was another long day of cleaning... but we see light at the end of the tunnel... We threw out old paint cans and bathroom junk... sorted through plastic bags and donated them to Carrefour... We dropped off two suitcases of donations and ordered four boxes to be shipped to the Philippines... Just amazing!

We came back by 4pm and it was dinner prep... and I went for another hour run... Alan was home to take care of Mom.

When I came back, Mom was almost finished with dinner. She had to have a shower... and then I went in... 

I then ran errands this evening... getting the tithes for Sunday, paying two bills, rechecking out books at the library... And I was even thinking of going back to the old house to get more stuff for donations... I'm glad I didn't.

Friends from the Complex had two bags of stuff for me... So, I will definitely make another trip tomorrow.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Today was a junk food day... Chips, a bottle of Coca Cola, sweet red bean soup and chocolate cake... I did have some rice and veggies plus a banana and a few wax apples... I didn't have time to really sit down and have a proper meal. It just happened that we were talking about repairing the temple in our Bible study last night and how we need to be aware of our body as the temple of the Holy Spirit... I definitely want to be better at caring for this earthly temple... Actions and devotion, behavior and intention, must match! Otherwise, all the good intentions will have not result!

James 4:17 | James 4, How to memorize things, Scripture memorization

Seek Him First!



3 comments:

  1. YOU NO GOOD at taking care of the earthly temple EAT better, better yet, sleep more xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep more is key! I don't usually eat junk food, but I have been rushing, rushing, rushing...

    ReplyDelete