Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Another Busy Day...

I had tutoring at 9:30... and so I left right after Mom went to the Center... 

We finished the history essay... 

I left at 11:45 and rode all the way out to Danhsui! I dropped off an electric pot for our tenant and was so hungry that I drank four of her soy bean drinks... 

Then I ordered pizza... and went to drop off some papers for another friend. It took me forever to find her complex... I rode around and around and around... and I stopped to ask people... The streets are very complicated... I finally found the complex... and once I found it, I couldn't believe how 'easy' it was to find!

I then bought KFC and picked up the pizza! With all that stuff, I rode back... and stopped and bought potted plants... my scooter had things hanging everywhere!

I got home, exhausted from the very windy long ride, grateful that it didn't rain!

I wanted to lay down, but Mom was due to be back... Alan and Abby had gone to return Abby's rental scooter that was shipped back from Hualien! Her scratches and bruises are healing well... She should be good to go to play basketball by next week, as her practice will be starting!

Isaiah got home and watched the Australian Open with Alan! He is very happy that he has no work for the next 7 days! Vacation time!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Image result for Chinese New Year 2021

This is the year of the ox... and so many of these Chinese New Year 'banners' have a golden ox... as this is the golden ox year. I happen to be reading Exodus 32 today, which is the Israelites making the 'golden ox' and worshipping it. What a great reminder that we need to banish any form of idolatry from our lives... God alone is worthy of our heart and worship! And He has promised to walk with us... That makes every year a 'golden' year!

Seek Him First!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment