Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Super Productive Day!

I had a long list of things to do... 

After tidying up the house after Mom went to the Center, Alan and I had counseling... 

When that was finished, I worked on the new Bible study material that another sister and I are putting together. Then at 12:23, I took off for a short run! I came back, took a quick shower and Abby was home. I was going to donate blood and she joined me. So, we drove and ran so many errands: dropped off donations, finished up the old house plus bringing a fan over, bought aloe cream and four drinks plus a bucket of fried chicken, stopped by the fruit and veggie stalls, dropped off gifts for a friend and of course, donated blood! We got a cap, face masks and Family Mart coupons! Alan was home to care for Mom as we didn't get back until 5:40. We were so hungry!

In the evening, Alan had pre-marital counseling, Abby tutored and went for a workout, and I went and paid two bills. Isaiah came home at 7pm from a full day of work and enjoyed the chicken and cole slaw!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Yesterday I forgot to post the third thing about Paul related to his character traits from II Cor. 12: 7-9.

4 Tips for Christians Teaching With a Chronic Illness (Part 1) - Emily  Conroy's Class

Tomorrow I will post his three missionary journeys.

So please pray as I put this talk together to give glory to God!

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1-2 | The Bottom of a Bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment