Wednesday, February 17, 2021

I Took A Nap!

Yes, it's true... I took a nice long nap... I was only going to rest for an hour, but when Abby tried to wake me up... I COULD NOT WAKE UP! So, I slept for an extra 30 minutes... so refreshing!

I had errands to run, including going to the post office to mail off Annie's birthday gift. I pray that it will arrive by 3/8!

I also had to prep for my tutoring and the Xerox place was opened! Yippy! I'm set for tomorrow's tutoring sessions!

I also had time to make creamy white sauce spaghetti... Yummy... With just half a pack of what I bought for 25NT$ a pack, I made a huge pot! And everyone, including Mom, just loved it! All gone!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Today was the first day back to work for most people... The schools have postponed the return date to 2/22, but stores are opened... banks, post office, etc. I was pleasantly surprised that the lines at the post office was nil! And I was able to run all the errands in a speedy efficient way! The weather had turned cold... and there were many things upon my heart to be praying for... But I felt so rested... not just physically, but mentally and spiritually... I need to walk with God and be at rest... Like Psalm 46:10 says, I need to be still... I need to know God and daily acknowledge the reality of His abiding presence! I was reminded again just today by being pleasantly surprised at the post office!

Image result for 46:10

Seek Him First!



2 comments: