Saturday, February 13, 2021

More Eating... SanXia Old Street!

Another fun day out... And my Mom continued her eating, eating, eating... If we eat, she has to eat... And she can eat! 

We started with Cantonese food, fried rice, fried noodles, dimsum!

Then we went off to Sanxia and discovered the SanXia Old Street! Wow... what fun! We bought snacks and bread and drinks... and walked around! It was so crowded... 

We didn't get home until almost 7pm.

Mom had another fun day! 

After Mom went to bed, we had our family time and then the kids taught Alan and I how to play mahjong!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Image result for I John 4:7

What a great verse to contemplate on at the of Chinese New Year!

Seek Him First!



2 comments:

  1. I play mahjong every day on my computer, it is fun and I try to do it fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan just learned... You should try playing with a real set of mahjong... but you do need four people.

    ReplyDelete