Sunday, February 7, 2021

Sunday Worship!

Mom was up and ready to go, go, go... But I was feeling tired... since I was up until 3:30am and I got up at 6:50!

She watched TV while I slept... 

It was a great service... We didn't eat at church, but I had food ready at home.

Mom went to sleep at 8:15pm...  

Daily Lovely Insight:

A friend gave me a ukulele... I can't seem to get a hang of playing the guitar, so maybe I can learn to play a ukulele! I think this year is going to be filled with new things -- I'm learning tap dancing... Improv... and now I hope to pick up the ukulele! 

I'm praying for the new things God wants to teach me this year... 

Image result for learn new things

Seek Him First!



3 comments:

  1. just try to play one string at a time, you might get it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby got it in less than 15 minutes... she now can play at least 10 songs... It took her less than an hour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. fast paced Christian songs

    ReplyDelete