Saturday, February 27, 2021

HOP Retreat!

Because we were leaving for the retreat, Alan, Isaiah and I were up early to get some exercise. Alan played tennis. Isaiah played basketball and I went for a quick run! We left promptly at 11am. On the way, we bought lunch and feasted in the car. Mom was very happy.

We drove all the way to SanJr. Alan took the mountain pass and I thought, "There's no way I can come back this way at night!" Pastor Wang spoke on the Journey of Love: Encountering Christ! I translated in the back to those who needed the English translation. 

At 3:30, we had some free time and Alan went to the room while Mom and I walked around. Isaiah and Abby sat in one of the B&B and used their gadgets. Dinner was at a pizza place... and at 7pm, Isaiah, Mom and I drove back to Neihu. I drove, while Isaiah navigated. We didn't go back through the mountain pass. It was so much better! I might go back tomorrow to pick them up. We shall see.

Mom was in bed by 9:30 and I checked my emails and blogged. I also did another load of clothes! Isaiah packed as he will head to Kaohsuing tomorrow!

Daily Lovely Insight:

John 9:1, Jesus and the man borned blind... 

JOHN 9:1-5 – WORD STUDY | Monday Morning Review

So often when we see a problem, we want someone to blame. Jesus is not in the business of blaming, but of healing! And that healing will display the glory of God!

Seek Him First!

!Psalms 67:1-2 KJV!! | Kristi Ann's Haven

No comments:

Post a Comment