Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Vacation Has Started...

Mom was up... and Alan got up to turn off the water and tell her to go back to bed... I think it was around 3am. I was fast asleep... 

We had made plans to have lunch with friends, so Mom was happy as she loves going out.

Alan and Isaiah went to play tennis... and when they got back and got ready, we were off.

I didn't have time to go for a run... 

We hung out with Brenda and her family, Stephanie and her girls and Elaine and Amy... What fun! I brought all the ingredients and made a huge salad... Brenda ordered Chinese food. Elaine brought pork jerky and Amy brought desserts. 

The kids played mahjong... and we stayed until almost dinner time. 

We got home, but no one was hungry. Abby had to tutor. I went for a walk because it was pouring... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Image result for Exodus 35:3

I read this verse and thought I'd share it with you... Exodus 35:3 -- why I don't 'cook' on Sundays!

Seek Him First!


 

2 comments:

  1. DO NOT SLIP WHEN RUNNING, just walk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I have not been going out... I haven't had time in the day time with Mom home... She is up and ready to go, go, go... EARLY!

    ReplyDelete