Friday, February 19, 2021

Productive & Relaxing!

After Mom went off to the Center, I went off for a quick run as I wanted to get back before Alan finishes Skyping with his Mom. 

I finished my run and shower and they were still talking! YEAH! Alan got home late, so the conversation didn't start at 9am.

Alan and I wanted to get him a replacement watch band and a pen refill... 

So, we scooter down into town and dropped off the watch. Across the street was one of my favorite old breakfast shop. Usually there is a line that's really long. Today only 20 people. That's because it was almost 1pm and they were sold out of most of their items. We went in and order three items and found seats at their food court. Alan ordered from a sandwich place which had portions like the States. YUMMY!

Abby and I had our hair appointment at 3pm. So, before the hair appointment, Alan and I found the pen refill and asked about opening an account for Isaiah. He will start work at Franklin Templeton and they have a specific bank to pay their employees' salary. Isaiah will get that done on his own tomorrow. I just wanted to make sure what documents he needed to bring!

The hair/scalp treatment was fabulous. I felt so refreshed afterwards.

Abby and I went and bought Coco Bubble Milk Tea at their afternoon special -- 35NT$ for 700cc! YUMMY!

We then stopped at the post office so that I can get my banking done!

We got home and I got busy with fixing Mom's dinner. 

Tonight when Mom went to bed, we went to get our annual family portrait!

We have also started to play Mahjong together... The kids taught Alan and I... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I never knew about Pascal's Wager of Faith... Here it is:

It posits that humans bet with their lives that God either exists or does not. Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. 

Pascal's wager states that you have nothing to lose from believing in God, but everything to lose if you don't. Even if there is a slim chance that God exists, to believe, to have faith in God, to live as He does, will forever be of eternal gain. And if God doesn't exist, you lose nothing. 

Image result for Pascal, wager of faith

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 67:1-2 

2 comments:

  1. ok I have never learned to play mahjong and think that sound of the tiles clicking is so weird, but hey what a happy family event !!! And that Isaiah hair hahahah so CHINESE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love his hairstyle...

    ReplyDelete