Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Double Bible Studies!

This morning, I put a load of laundry in and got Mom ready for her program. When she left, the clothes was finished... Into the dryer and hung up... And I started to clean up Abby's desk, trying to find a receipt! I looked and it was almost 10am and I had to go to my Bible study. The task was much bigger than I had imagined!

We talked about keeping our words few... The study was great... The food was great!

I came home and put everything away and laid down for 20 minutes before heading out to tutor. I had to get the clothes out of the dryer... 

I headed out to tutor and when I came back, I rushed out for an hour run! I came back seconds before Mom was home!

After Mom went to bed, I headed out for my evening Bible study. One lady brought taro cake... Again, great study... great cake!

Alan had classes... Isaiah had school and work... Abby had school and out with friends! She should be doing one of her winter break project... but... that's Abby!

Daily Lovely Insight:

God continued to give me ideas for my talk while I run... Here are the next two ideas:

Acts 16: 17-18 

Acts 16 & Psalm 139 Value all second spring 2018

Acts 28:3

Acts 28:3-8 KJV - And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid  them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his  hand.

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1-2 | Scripture verses, Gospel quotes, Bible truth

2 comments:

  1. VIPER cannot harm those in the GRACE of the LORD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viper can be 'little temptations'... if we don't shake off, it will take a hold of us and poison our relationship with God and others. Soon, we are in massive sin territory!

    ReplyDelete