Tuesday, February 2, 2021

February 1st Flew By... It's Already 2-2

I didn't have time to blog as I was at the 'old house' from 9 to 4:30 and then headed to tutor from 5-6:30 and then to my Improv class until 10pm. I then went to drop off paper bags and shopping bags at Carrefour. By the time I got home, it was almost 11pm and I turned off the WiFi at 11:15. I didn't even download my emails!

What's the old house like? Well... it just needs a lot of reorganizing... We wanted to pull out what was in the back balcony, go through what was left in the house, move furniture and clean it really thoroughly. Although we are not in a hurry, this is the week that Mom is at her program and Alan is home. After one day, we have made a dent. 

Today was another busy day!

I had Bible study this morning and I had to end at 12 as tutoring was at 12:30! 

When I finished, I scootered straight over to my next tutoring session which went until 4pm. I had to change the oil for my scooter, so I rode all the way to our scooter guy!

I got home about 10 minutes before Alan. He had spent the day at the old house going through the stuff in the back. Unfortunately, I pulled everything out and now, it's spread all over our kitchen. We will have to go over tomorrow. Hopefully, it won't be a long day!

I had Bible study tonight, too... and it was one of the members' birthday... So, we had a little celebration!

Abby is on her trip.

Isaiah worked all day... 

I could do with a little more sleep!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Our morning Bible study talked about the Doubting Tongue! And some of the common doubting statements that we say are: It's too hard. That's impossible. I can't do it! There is no way that will happen. We realize that it has become so easy for us to speak in ways that breeds doubt instead of fostering faith! It was a great reminder to read Romans 10:17 --



Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment