Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Someone Must Be Praying!

Mom had another night of not sleeping... BUT, she was not hyper and was more obedient and cooperative all day. After dinner, she went to bed! Thus, we had a relaxing day... I was able to go for a quick run. We all rested at home! I think someone is praying for me! I'm sure someone is... 

Alan and Isaiah went to play tennis this morning and Abby worked from 10-3! I just stayed home with Mom...

This evening, Alan had counseling while we watched the Australian Open...  

Daily Lovely Insight:

Love is a decision... And I need to decide to act out of God's love. Today, I chose not to let Mom's weird antics frustrate me... and it turned out that she was a lot calmer... Of course, she was up and playing with the light switch last night and Alan had to get up to tell her to go to bed... But today was so much better... I was trying to take her out every day during the vacation, but actually, it's a lot better just to stay home. The routine of being home calms her, whereas going out just makes her hyper! And the blind masseuse was on vacation, so she couldn't go see "Ms. Hsieh"! 

God is good... A big Thank You to those who are praying! 

I want to make daily decisions that are out of the Love of God!

Seek Him First!



2 comments: