Monday, May 11, 2020

Where Does The Day Go???

It's true... I was rushing around and the hours just kept flying by...

I get up early every morning...

Alan and I pray and then I go and have my date with God... Alan usually goes and exercise... or he gets ready for school...

I get Mom up and ready and she's picked up at 9am.

I then get going... cooking, doing housework (two loads of laundry as I have to constantly wash my Mom's clothes and hand towels and handkerchiefs), contacting people, preparing for my tutoring or Bible study or...

Today, I started cooking for the Bible study tomorrow and the meals for the family...

I went out for a quick run as the temperature was getting higher...

When I got back, after a quick shower, I had lunch and soon, a friend was over... I was hoping for a quick nap... oh well...

Mom was home by 5:10 and I had her dinner ready. Alan was home by 5:30 and I took off, dropping my friend off at the MRT station before heading to tutor.

Tutoring always goes by fast... We were working on one of her final English projects!

I scooter home and had dinner... a late dinner of salad and chips... yummy!

The kids were at school this evening as they had started their sports tournaments...

Daily Lovely Insight:

In the midst of all the rush, rush, rush, the Lord reminded me of a very important lesson:

I thought it was interesting that all four Gospels talked about Jesus cleansing the temple, chasing out the money changers and reminding people that it's to be a house of prayer!

Isn't our body the temple of the Holy Spirit?

Sometimes Jesus needs to come and make a whip and clear out the wrong priorities that we have and bring us back to focusing on prayer. It was a beautiful prompting from God that I need to be on my knees more... Yes, I can pray while folding laundry, but He is calling me to spend more focused time, listening to the Lord and seeking Him to know how and what to pray for.

We can all better handle life by making our temple, our body, a house of prayer!

Seek Him First!
God Is In Control! Proverbs 19:21 – SHOP HIS TALITHA CUMI


2 comments:

  1. hahaha the day went where you and GOD decided hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. God sure does travel FAST! Hard to keep up sometimes... but He is my strength and the lifter of my head...

    ReplyDelete