Sunday, May 24, 2020

God Is My Strength... Always...

Yes, indeed... God sustained me...

I made the food for dinner and Abby helped with the banana bread. We had a short conversation with Mom Bea on Skype... and Alden and Gina were there. That was so nice...

Kurtis had tutoring at 2pm and we were out of the house by 2:30, heading to church.

Today's message was from Hosea 1:1-11. The Hope for Broken Families!

I translated and it was great to gather together.

We again had people over our house, which we love!

Isaiah mopped the floor and everyone helped to get the house cleaned up.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 119: 32
Psalm 119:32 KJV – KJV Bible Verses


FOR...

A4 Print You have set my heart free Psalm 119:32 Bible | Etsy
Or it can mean, you have broaden my understanding or... you have enlarged my heart...

I just think that's so beautiful... when we run in the path of His words and His instructions and His commandments, we grow in our understanding. Our heart is enlarged. Would that mean that we are more able to love and have joy and give to others? Extend forgiveness? Be grace-givers? And we live free... Our heart is filled with joy... we can dance and sing and share... That's our new life in Christ! I enjoy running... especially in the rain... And I love running in the path, the way, of His commandments! It makes running even more meaningful!

Seek Him First!
 Proverbs 19:21 (KJV) — Today's Verse for Monday, January 30, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment