Friday, May 1, 2020

Labor Day Fun!

Mom had her program, but the kids, Alan and I had a free day... I didn't even have tutoring. In fact, Shanghai has informed the international school students that things are 'returning' back to normal. So, I won't be tutoring on Friday anymore! I also won't be tutoring one of my adult students on Monday as her job is getting busier... She will have to travel to China now...

So, today, with the extra time, Alan and I had a wonderful time... We drove out to Linkou in order to prayer walk the area as a friend is looking to buy. That's the way we bought our homes... First go and pray on site... We had lunch there and found a great restaurant... We walked around several areas... and took the longer drive home. Yes, we drove... We picked up the car. It's not fixed as the part is difficult to get... But I'm going to ask the dealer to pay for it because this has been the problem from the beginning... We shall see...

Mom got back and enjoyed her dinner and pineapple slices... After she went to bed, I went out for a run. It was much cooler. The kids were out...

Alan and I watched American Factory, the Netflix documentary and when they got home, we had family time...

As for the new insight... Psalm 13 has much to say about our emotions... We question God's presence and then by the end of the chapter, we realize how close God really is...and how much He loves us!
Psalm ‭13:5-6‬ ‭NIV #hope | Psalm 13, Psalms, Good good father‬
The weather is getting hot... so I will have to start running in the early morning or at night...

Seek Him First!
The Wisdom of Proverbs - Small Biz Dad

2 comments:

  1. It is going to be 91 next weekend, you are going to melt

    ReplyDelete
  2. You checked... I try to run at night... Trust me, running in that heat, it's hard to breathe.

    ReplyDelete