Sunday, May 10, 2020

A Busy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! Woman And Baby Made Of Hearts Royalty Free ...
Mom got to talk to James, Annie and Eddie... so that was great...

The kids each made me another card... They are really something... very creative, very unique!

Before church, I was hoping to go for a walk and a bike ride, but I ended up spending all my time preparing for our evening meal... salad, hot dogs, chips... getting everything out and ready... Glad I wasn't the one speaking...

We had about 12 people over... and the food was all finished!

The salad was the best... I love salads on hot days...

It did rain a bit, which means, it's cooler now...

We had family time this evening...

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 18:1-3
Hello again! and a Sweet Sunday Scripture - SmellingCoffee.com
This is how Psalm 18:1 starts -- I love you, O LORD, my strength...
Sometimes, we just need to tell the LORD that we love him...
Besides looking to God as my strength, God is... What do you notice about these nouns used to describe who God is to me?
God is my Fortress – God Adventures
They all seem to deal with when we feel weak or stressed or are facing an enemy or a difficulty... God is the stable foundation, our deliverer and place of hiding... He protects us like a shield. He is our Savior, the One who redeems us... I need to remember all these nouns... not only today, but everyday.

Seek Him First!
My Sermon Notes Journal: Many Are The Plans Proverbs 19:21 100 ...

2 comments:

  1. 下午好,你好嗎? 我是巴西人,正在為我的博客尋找新的關注者。 我也可以跟著你 也歡迎新朋友。

    https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry... I don't speak Portuguese...

    ReplyDelete