Monday, May 25, 2020

It Never Rained...

I was waiting for the rain so that it would cool down a bit before going out for a run...

It never rained...

I worked on my two talks... getting them finished... Maybe two more days!

Then I ran errands... buying veggies for the salad, paying Kurtis' last bill, checking at the cell phone place to see if all bills can be downloaded into my phone (No, it cannot be done!). I wanted to go buy some more fruit, but decided to go home as I wanted to cook and do the laundry. I checked Mom's bedding and washed her blanket. So that was two full loads...

Kurtis helped to walk the bike down and get the tires pumped. We now has two bikes working... he will take one more down this week!

I let Mom have a cup of noodles for dinner and some pineapples. Kurtis showed her pictures on his computer while I went for a run.

Isaiah had tutoring tonight.

Abby had to attend a lecture.

Alan came home. It was his last class with his seniors.

After I got back from my run, we watched a Netflix original about the Khmer Rouge. It was based on a true story... quite sad.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jesus came from a lineage filled with lots of messy people.
Through chaos, He brings calm.
Through discord, He brings accord.
Through doubt, He brings dayspring.
Through suffering, He brings joy.
Through the darkness, he brings brilliance.
For Jesus is the truth, the way and the life...

Seek Him First!
Pin on 2017 Dependence

No comments:

Post a Comment