Wednesday, May 20, 2020

HTC Not Fixed... Another Busy Day...

Well... the phone SIM card holder can't be replaced as it has damaged the inside... So, it's only good to use for LINE or others WIFI apps... but not as a cell phone!

The day went by way too fast...

I updated the church schedule to the end of the year and worked on things at home before going to my afternoon Bible study and then to tutoring.  This evening was counseling...

It thunder showered throughout the day... but I was always indoors when it did. When I came out, it stopped... And today is a 'rest day' for running.

Abby's legs were feeling sore, so she went for a massage...

Isaiah didn't have tutoring... He is down to one regular and just one other student. And no news about the internship... Please pray!

Looking ahead, I will only tutor one hour next week and have my Soochow and Tuesday morning Bible study. In fact, I think for the whole month of June, I will be cutting back on my tutoring as TAS has their summer sessions. Things should pick back up in July... we shall see. I don't mind... It's nice not to be running around so much!

Daily Lovely Insight:
Looking at King David, I always think of him described as a man after God's own heart... the man who wrote many of the Psalms. But today, I realized that he had a pretty messy family... His brothers didn't seem to like him and his children were messy... And he had too many wives... not as many as Solomon, but still... One son from one wife raped the daughter from another wife... the brother of the woman (his sister) who was raped went and killed the man (his half brother)... then one son wanted the throne before he was even dead... and thus, he was forced to escape... then his mighty men put down the uprising and killed that son... So, the point is: the Bible is so real... IF I think I come from a dysfunctional trouble family, I can look in the Bible and find comfort... God is the One who transforms lives and redeems people... Only He can weave such a man as King David into the lineage of Jesus... and bring such good out of such messiness. If you have a mess, give it to God. Trust Him to work all things for good. Only He can!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19 21 | Etsy

2 comments:

  1. all that blood shed, the planning and scheming and killing......... wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you thought your family was messy??? See... Not too bad when you look at the Bible!

    ReplyDelete