Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Monthly Personal Retreat!

I am following through with giving myself some 'time-off'... And for today... I just wanted to sleep... So, that was what I did... I didn't go and buy fruit. I didn't run any errands.

I slept and read... I didn't even want to eat lunch.

This evening I had our Bible study and that was great.

Abby won her game, so her team is heading to the finals! That will be on Thursday.

Isaiah was home by 5:30 to care for Mom. I left at 6pm.

Daily Lovely Insight:
So, here are my questions?
1. Why did Abigail who was so wise marry Nabal, the fool?
2. Why did God bless Nabal with wealth when he is such a fool?

It was the custom of that time to practice hospitality, but Nabal didn't. Not only was he a fool, he was stingy!

So, I guess that's why when Nabal died, Abigail didn't seem to take any time to grieve and went on to marry David!

Seek Him First!
Proverbs 19:21 Bible Verse Wall Art Wall Decor on Carousell

No comments:

Post a Comment