Sunday, August 13, 2017

The Answers

The answers to yesterday's post:

  1. Luke 19:10                                                                       10 For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.”                            10 人子來是要尋找和拯救迷失的人。
  2. Theophilus
  3. To let Theophilus and all who love God know with absolute certainty that Jesus is the Christ.
  4. By giving a birth announcement to the very old priest, Zechariah, that he and Elizabeth will have a son, to be named John, which means God’s grace or Yahweh is gracious
  5. Zechariah's name means God remembers.
  6. TheShepherds were given the most amazing message of the birth of the Messiah and they got to see the Baby Jesus!
  7. God reveals big secrets to the least likely people, who are forever transformed by such an encounter!
I encouraged everyone to write their own Summary Sentence and Application Focus. Here are my application focus -- 
Luke 1 -- Don’t argue with God when He tells me to do something or gives me an answer to my long awaited prayer. 
Luke 2 -- Walk in trust and obedience when God tells me to move and share His message with others!

Today I spoke from Luke 3: 21-44! Again, God amazed me with the beauty of His word!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 59: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment