Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Isaiah Is Back!

Early this morning at around 5: 45am I drove to the International Taoyuan Airport to pick up Isaiah. Yes, he's back.

I took him directly to the National Taiwan University as he is taking one elective there -- three weeks, three hours a day and counts for three credits! It was difficult to find the building where the class was held... so he ended up being a little late. He later told me that it was not a problem.

I drove back to Neihu, in rush hour traffic! I finally came back by around 9:15! I had to get busy with class prep! And the washing machine was acting up again... It was stuck on the last spin cycle and the door wouldn't open because the water was not completely drained out!

Isaiah called at around 12:20, saying he was already at the MRT station! What?!?!?!

So, off I went to pick him up.

I had no time for breakfast or lunch, so I made myself a smoothie and drank three large glasses of that. I also have not had the time to walk or run or bike... and unfortunately, Abby has not had time either! (We have got to start back on that! We were doing so well... )

I went to teach and Isaiah got on the computer to facetime his girlfriend in Australia!

We met up with Angel and her daughters for dinner tonight... Delicious pork chops but I think they put way too much MSG... The rest of the evening I had to keep drinking lots and lots of water!

We came back and worked on getting the house in order... It was not an easy task! I'll have to work on it some more tomorrow.

Unfortunately, as I look down this week... it will be the same... each day is packed with things to do!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 55:22

No comments:

Post a Comment