Wednesday, August 9, 2017

My Routine!

With this heat, I have not been running... so what am I doing?

This is my usual routine:

I get up by 5:30 -- no later! Sometimes, I am up at 4am if Abby wants to walk before going to school! I have my quiet time FIRST... and I really love the early morning hour, even though it's already hot by then!

I take Abby to school and go to the park. I usually take an hour walk and pray as I walk. Unfortunately, by 7:20, it is already boiling! I even have to wear a hat!

I come home at around 8:45 and it's work -- preparing for my classes or cleaning or handling church things! I also call my mom every day... between 9:30-11am. And if I have to, I go out in order to run errands or buy groceries. Of course, without Alan, we have not had to buy much of anything! Abby and I are eating simply and Isaiah likes our nutritious meals -- salads, fruit, shakes/smoothies!

Lunch is usually at 12:30 and I take a nap after lunch.

By 2pm, I'm off to my tutoring! That goes from 2:30 to 5:30 or sometimes 7pm. It depends on what or where I'm teaching or tutoring! Right now, I'm tutoring/teaching about 12 hours a week.

The evening is used for hanging out with the kids or watching TV. And three times a week, Abby and I try to go swimming at the public pool!

By the end of August, I'll be starting up my small group again. And that will be on Tuesday mornings from 10-1pm! So... no nap on Tuesdays! Wednesdays are 'counseling' days... No nap on Wednesdays! When Alan gets back, Fridays will be our DATE! (I can hardly wait!)

Well... that's my routine!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 57: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment