Wednesday, August 30, 2017

What A Royal Mess!

I use other people's discarded old phones...

The one I was using, Abby's cracked one, was dying... the battery would go berserk in less than 2 hours... So... I had to ask my kids to help me.

Isaiah was too busy using his cell phone to give me any assistance.

Abby, as sweet and helpful as she is, spent the entire evening trying to set up my 'new' cell phone. When she was finished, she handed it to me... WECHAT seemed fine. But when I looked at the LINE app... oh no... I noticed that it said, Alan A. has left the chat... what?  It appears that when she transferred everything and they asked for a cell phone number and Abby put in Alan's cell number... SUPER MESS! It registered my phone as Alan and kicked Alan out... Poor Alan... He's in the States and he is going to be in ROYAL trouble... He won't be able to use his LINE app until he gets back to Taiwan...

He never reads this blog... but his mom and aunt Ethel do... so... they are going to inform him very soon about this problem... if he hasn't discovered this already...

Furthermore, when his SIM card was in, the phone showed that it was ChangHwa Telecom, not Taiwan Mobile... HUH????

What a royal mess!

High tech is not high tech when a low tech person is using the high tech stuff!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 62:9

2 comments:

  1. you couldnt get Isaiah to do this???? What a mess. Tell him auntie annie says he needs to HELP his mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. He said HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT! For some reason, I don't believe him... ha, ha, ha... Abby is a trooper... She was so careful, going step by step with the new Mac Pro that Uncle James bought her. She was very upset with herself for making such a mistake... but really, we had no idea!

    ReplyDelete