Monday, August 7, 2017

FIX!

That's the name of the beer that all the dads received from HOP yesterday as part of the Father's Day celebration!

And that's exactly what I needed to do...

I need to get the washer fixed...

I need to get the car fixed... (it was having battery problems -- again!)

I'm happy to say, the car is fine now...

I now wait for the repairman to call me about the washer!

I had a day of running around and it was another sweltering hot day... I don't run now... I just walk... That's enough to get me sweating...

It was so nice when I went to tutor as they had their A/C on -- full blast. For two hours, I enjoyed feeling cool and not sticky...

I didn't have time to work on my talks today... I was going to the park to try to get the car started and going to the Toyota dealership to borrow an extra external battery charger... Once the car started, they checked and the battery is fine! No need to spend 3000NT$ for a replacement! Thank you Jesus!

Now, I wait for the washer repairman... Hopefully, he'll call tomorrow and set up a time to come... I'm not in a hurry as we only wash one load a week...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 57:3

No comments:

Post a Comment