Friday, August 11, 2017

3 Kilometers =10 -- in This Heat!

Well... without eating breakfast, I could not go for 10kilometers in that heat. I ran for 3 kilometers and was pouring in sweat! I couldn't believe it... the speed was great... Next time, I need to eat a good hearty breakfast... and go earlier so that it can be a bit cooler... and I must bring a towel...

The good news is -- there was a brief thunder shower this afternoon... That cooled down the evening tremendously! It was such an answer to prayer!

The day went by so fast... The washer repair guy came at 4 pm and the problem -- a sock was stuck, which prevented the water from draining! Another 600NT$ went 'down the drain'... Now, we have to put all socks in mesh bags... all pants and shirts have to be buttoned up... all pockets much be checked for loose change or other small items... Doing a load of laundry will be taking a bit more time from now on!

The kids and I went for a swim at the local public pool again this evening. It was really nice! We had fruit for dinner and watched TV.

Looking at this weekend... it's going to be another busy one... (Oh... I didn't want to say anything... but I cut my hair this morning!)

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 58:9


No comments:

Post a Comment